The Gresham Bar works towards an Industry COVID Safe Plan. What this means is that you can enjoy your time at The Gresham without having to worry about a thing.
Some of the safety precautions we have adopted include;
– Full Table service is being used to monitor guests movement around the venue
– Hand wash stations for customers and staff at all points of cross over interaction occur
– All staff have completed COVID Safety training to and above Government standards
– Temperature checking of all staff members before shift with strict instructions not to attend shift if feeling in any way unwell
– Adhering to all outlines of the Queensland health COVID safe plans.
– Details are recorded of ALL customers that enter the venue and stored for the mandatory 56 days before being destroyed
– Limitations on the amount of customer as per the instructions of Queensland Health with tables reduced and spaced out
– High-level disinfectants used on all surface (tables chairs etc.) and well as any other items that are handled by customers such as menus